The Premium Coaching Group
Limited Places Open To Advanced Course Members Only …
This is a rare opportunity to be taken under the wing of real trader and watch my approach to analysing and trading markets.
Group membership includes:
- A live webinar every Sunday morning at 10:00 am (UK time). We will look at analysis and charts for the week ahead, recap on trades taken in the previous week and look at strategy related topics of special interest. You will see how I approach the markets using the methods in this course and multi-timeframe analysis. All webinars are recorded.
- Access to my exclusive private Discord group where I post analysis, charts and trades. You can ask questions, chat with other members and get feedback from me on your trading analysis.
Equity Indices, Forex, Commodities (Gold, Silver, Oil), Cryptos and any other assets of interest to members.
Core desk times
- Days: Monday to Thursday (with a break on Friday).
- Mornings: 07:00 – 8:00, followed by 8:30 – 10:00 (UK)
- Afternoons: 14:30 – 17:00 (UK)
- Times are approximate, subject to change and will vary according to my schedule and holidays.
How to join
This service is open to genuine members of the Advanced Price Action And Market Structure course. You must have completed the course and understand fully the strategies taught. If you are a course member and the button at the top of the page is disabled, please ensure that you are logged in.
Is this a signal service? What return can I make?
The purpose of this service is to teach you my strategy with real-time trade examples, analysis and coaching webinars.
I will communicate the trades I take whenever possible, however the analysis, trades and information from this service are provided on an educational basis and do not constitute investment/financial advice.
The financial markets are a living, breathing and ever changing entity and as such:
- Trading conditions can change very quickly and the frequency of the trades that I take, profit targets, type of trades (swing/intraday/position) and instruments that I trade will be entirely at my discretion and subject to change without any notice.
- I may scratch or re-enter trades at very short notice if market conditions dictate.
- Additionally, I won’t force trades when there are none – impatient traders will be shown the door!
How many trades will there be per week?
There are no guarantees as to the number of trades I will take per week. Trading is a waiting game and the market dictates when I should trade.
The most important quality I instill in members is P A T I E N C E . Money flows to the patient trader and impatient traders end up donating money to their brokers.
There will be a lot waiting around and a lot of analysis, charting and planning that doesn’t always result in a trade. Unlike some gun-toting, trigger happy traders out there, I always wait for the right moment to trade, often many hours.
Will there be swing trades or day trades?
This varies from time to time. Right now, we are finding more short-term day trades on the Solana (SOLPERP) cryptocurrency. We are also active in US equity day trades (S&P 500, DOW JONES, NASDAQ). We will usually find at least 3-5 day trade setups per week, but this is not guaranteed.
Swing trades will occur less often by their very nature.
Can I ask questions about your analysis and trades?
Definitely! I encourage members to ask questions about my analysis, strategies and trades on the feed, but please be patient for an answer if I am in a trade. To enable me to comment more effectively, ideally a chart should accompany questions where appropriate.
The more interesting questions and queries will be covered in detail in webinars.
How do I join?
If you are an advanced course member (and logged in), the button at the top of this page will be unlocked and in purple. Use the button to subscribe at £65 per month. You may cancel at any time by contacting TraderSimon via the in-course messaging system or contact page.
Please allow up to 24 hours to be granted access to the Premium Coaching Group and Discord Group.